- The Controller of personal data, in accordance to four (4) paragraph seven (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR"), is PARCELSPOT LTD. (hereinafter: "the Administrator"), company registration number 648570, incorporated in The Republic of Ireland.
The contact details of the Controller are as follows.
Address:119 Rosen Office Park
CNR Matuka Close & Invicta RD
Carlswald, Midrand, 1684
- The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
- The Administrator processes the personal data that you have provided, or the personal data that the Administrator has received by obtaining consignment information and performing other operations that are transport/service related, or by any website registrations.
- First and last name.
- Company (individual) name, ID and VAT number and contact person for companies.
- Contact details.
- Email address.
- f. Telephone number.
- Bank connection (bank account number).
(hereinafter referred to as "personal data").
Legal Reasons and Purposes of the Personal Data Processing
The lawful reasons for processing personal data are as follows.
- Performance of the contract between you and the Administrator, according to Article 6 (a) (1) b) GDPR,
- The legitimate interest of the Controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular, for sending commercial communication and newsletters), according to Article 6 (a) (1) f) GDPR.
The purposes of processing personal data are as follows.
- Processing orders, or complaints procedures and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Administrator and its Clients and the personal data required for the successful execution of this Agreement include, but is not limited to, names and addresses and contact details. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible for the Administrator to conclude or fulfil the contract successfully.
- Monitoring Client satisfaction with the Administrator’s product offering and service and implementing changes based on the feedback and suggestions received from Clients via email surveys.
- Sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
- The lawful reasons for processing personal data are as follows.
Data Retention Period
- Retains personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller and the application of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of fifteen  years after the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Consents to the processing of personal data by the Controller for marketing purposes for no longer than five (5) years from the last contract.
- When the personal data retention period ends, the Controller clears the personal data.
- The Administrator
Personal Data Recipients (the Administrator’s Sub-Contractors)
Personal data processing is carried out by the Controller, however, the Controller’s personal data may be processed by the following Providers:
- Carriers involved in the delivery of consignments.
- Ensuring of payments are processed as per contract via Web application services and other services in connection with the Company's activities.
- Drop-off points and their Operators, whose services are necessary for the provision of the required services.
- Secure sales channels, marketing and email services.
- Providing feedback and survey inquiries in case of consent.
- These are primarily: various Courier Service Providers, SendGrid, Inc., Facebook Inc., Google LLC (including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Disk), Amazon Web Services, Inc., ComVision Sp. z oo, tawk.to Inc., Hotjar Limited, The Rocket Science Group, Daktela s.r.o. and other Providers of software processing, services and applications, which are currently not used by the Company.
- The Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third party countries are Providers of mailing and cloud services. If the consignment is in a place of delivery outside the EU, the Client consents to the transfer of personal data to a Provider located outside the EU.
- Personal data processing is carried out by the Controller, however, the Controller’s personal data may be processed by the following Providers:
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, Clients have the right to:
- Access their personal data according to 15 GDPR.
- Rectify their personal data according to 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to 18 GDPR.
- Erase personal data according to 17 GDPR.
- Object to the processing according to 21 GDPR.
- Data portability according to 20 GDPR.
- Revoke consent either in writing or electronically to the address of the Controller to whom these Terms apply.
In case of doubts about the Controller’s compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Personal Information Security Terms
- The Controller declares that it has taken all reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the security of the personal data.
- The Administrator declares that the personal data shall be accessible only by the persons authorised by them. Employees, contractors and agents who have access to personal data are required to keep this information confidential and may not use it for purposes other than those set out above or to deal with requests sent to the Administrator by Clients.
- The rights and obligations of the parties to the processing of personal data of the Recipients and the Senders of consignments are governed by the Personal Data Protection agreement, which is annexed 2 to these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of the terms or part thereof is deemed void for any reason, it shall be deemed to have been omitted for that purpose. This does not affect the validity of the remaining parts of the terms.
- The Controller shall be entitled to amend these terms at any time and without notice.