Personal Data Processing
The Company, PARCELSPOT LTD., consents to the commercial use of identification, contact, operational and location data obtained in communication with the Client for a maximum of five (5) years. This data can also be processed by the processors listed in Section D of this document.
Business purposes include creating offers, sending news, pulling information pertaining to marketing analyses and storing type behaviour, and reaching companies or third parties in writing, telephonically, through Internet Advertising and electronic communications (emails).
The Client grants this consent to PARCELSPOT LTD., with the registered office of 119 Rosen Office Park, CNR Matuka Close & Invicta RD, Carlswald, Midrand, 1684, South Africa, Company Registration Number: 648570, registered in The Republic of (hereinafter: "the Provider"). In order, within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data (the "Data Protection Act") has processed the following personal data:
- First name and last name.
- Company name.
- Telephone number.
- IP address.
The name, surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail, IP address and cookies must be processed in order to facilitate:
- Commercial communication in the form of news, newsletters, discount coupons, competitions, marketing materials, invitations to professional seminars and events in the framework of electronic communication.
- Marketing analyses.
- Remarketing / retargeting in Advertising Networks.
- Personalised campaigns based on previous orders requested from the Provider.
- e. Creating customer accounts.
- General communication and solicitation on behalf of the Company.
- Clients grant their consent for the processing of data as laid out above. This data will be processed by the Provider for a period of five (5) years. Consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, a letter to the address of the Company PARCELSPOT LTD., (119 Rosen Office Park, CNR Matuka Close & Invicta RD, Carlswald, Midrand, 1684, South Africa) or by filling in the form at https://www.parcelspot.com/unsubscribe.
Personal data processing is performed by the Provider. However, personal information may be provided to Administrator processors as follows:
- Software Providers such as SendGrid, Inc., Facebook Inc., Google LLC (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Disk), Hotjar Limited, ComVision Sp. z oo, Daktela s.r.o., Amazon Web Services.
- Alternatively, other Providers of software processing, services and applications that are not currently used by the Company.
The Provider intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the European Union) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing and cloud services.
The Provider takes reasonable steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal data, as follows.
- Employees, contractors and representatives may have access to the collected personal data, but their use is limited to fulfilling their obligations in relation to their contractual performances. Employees, contractors and representatives who have access to personal data are required to keep this information confidential and may not use it for purposes other than those set out above or to deal with requests that Client send to the Provider.
- All reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures have been implemented to protect personal data.
Please note that Clients are entitled to the following rights under the Privacy Act:
- Access to their own personal data according to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Update their own personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit the processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Delete their own personal data according to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing according to Article of the 21 GDPR.
- Data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Withdraw consent to the processing, in writing to the Provider’s address or electronically to the Provider’s email address, as per Article 3 of the GDPR.